2022 UPCOMING APPEARANCES
- Tuesday, March 8 Staff Workshop, Smoke Rise Baptist Church, Stone Mountain, Georgia
- March 17 In Concert at The Club, Birmingham, Alabama, 6-9 pm, appearing with Rob Angus Trio 6-9 pm
- March 18 In Concert at Kirkwood by the River, Birmingham. Appearing a with Rob Angus Trio. Private Event. 3:30 pm
- March 23 Book Signing for Shadow Prayers: Reflections in a Pandemic Year. Copies will be available for purchase and prepurchased books can be picked up. I will be autographing copies.
- March 31 In Concert at Dawson Memorial Baptist Church, Homewood, Alabama BBQ and Bluegrass concert at 5:00 pm in the chapel.
- Thursday, May 12 11:30 am Mountain Brook Baptist Church Thursday, May 12, for our monthly luncheon for our adults 55+ at the church. https:mbbs.org
- Sunday, May 8 Preaching, University Baptist Church, Montevallo, Alabama 10:45 am
- Sunday, May 15 Preaching, University Baptist Church, Montevallo, Alabama 10:45 am
- Saturday, June 5 Concert with DOORS OF THE HEART, Leland Dockery Cruise-in, First Baptist Church, Trusssville, Alabama, 11:00 am-noon, main stage.
- Sunday, June 6 Preaching, Smoke Rise Baptist Church, Stone Mountain, GA 11:00 am
- Sunday, July 25 Corner Post Cowboy Church, Nachadoches, TX 10 am
- Thursday, Sept 23 SAM Luncheon, First Baptist Church, First Baptist Church, Trussville, AL 11 am
- Sunday, Oct 17 Alabama CBF Fall Gathering, Vestavia Hills Baptist Church, Vestavia Hills, AL 3:30 pm,
- Monday, November 15, Invocation for Alabama Author’s Week , Monroeville, AL 11:30 am. Author: Gov. Don Siegelman.
- Wednesday, November 17 Concert with DOORS OF THE HEART, South Highlands Presbyterian Church, Birmingham, AL 6:30 pm
- Tuesday, December 14 11 a.m. First Baptist Church, Pelham, Alabama. Senior Adults Christmas banquet.
Thursday. December 16 12:00 noon Concert with DOORS OF THE HEART, Shades Crest Baptist Church, Hoover, AL Christmas luncheon, http://www.shadescrest.org/
- Saturday, December 18, Commencement Speaker, Wright Center, Samford University, Homewood, Alabama 2 p.m. – All graduate and undergraduate Arts, Art and Sciences, Business, Education, Law.
To request a music appearance by Gary or Doors of the Heart, or to inquire about a speaking engagement, contact firstname.lastname@example.org, text or call 205-790-4377 and I’ll get back to you. You will receive a reply within a few days. Thanks!